Welcome to Huddersfield Osteopathy
A very warm welcome back to Huddersfield Osteopathy.
This has been a challenging time for everyone, and a lot of significant changes in how we have to do things have taken place.
Osteopaths & COVID-19 lockdown
Osteopaths are able to work during the new lockdown as they are classed as key / essential workers.
Patients are legally allowed to leave home & travel to an osteopathy appointment.
In order to continue to work, osteopaths have to have strict appointment protocols & hygiene measures.
We are very happy to welcome you back to Huddersfield Osteopathy
If you want to book an appointment, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Online booking with payment in advance option (ideal) https://huddersfieldosteopathy.co.uk/contact/contact-details/
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone - 01484517808
By text 07584237423
- Book online and pay online when possible
- Forms completed online if possible
- Covid Questionnaire completed on the day of your appointment
- Stay in your car please until the time of your appointment to avoid meeting another patient in the corridor
- Please wear a mask if you have one but we will supply one if you don't
- Please avoid wearing jewelry
- Please limit the number of possessions you bring into the practice
- Please only attend by yourself
- Enjoy your Osteopathic appointment
Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to seeing you at the practice.
From Tracy and all the team at Huddersfield Osteopathy
All our osteopaths at Huddersfield are fully qualified and registered and have significant skills, knowledge in working with these groups in particular. We use manual techniques to restore, maintain and support well being. Osteopathy works with the structure and function of the body. Review Us