Welcome to Huddersfield Osteopathy
A very warm welcome to Huddersfield Osteopathy.
In spite of the relaxation of COVID rules, we will continue to ask you to wear a mask whilst visiting our surgery. This is for everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation with this – it makes a huge difference.
If you want to book an appointment, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Online booking with payment in advance option (ideal) https://huddersfieldosteopathy.co.uk/contact/contact-details/
By telephone - 01484517808
- Book online and pay online when possible
- Forms completed online if possible
- Covid Questionnaire completed on the day of your appointment
- Stay in your car please until the time of your appointment to avoid meeting another patient in the corridor
- Please wear a mask if you have one but we will supply one if you don't
- Please avoid wearing jewelry
- Please limit the number of possessions you bring into the practice
- Please only attend by yourself
- Enjoy your Osteopathic appointment
Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to seeing you at the practice.
From Tracy and all the team at Huddersfield Osteopathy
All our osteopaths at Huddersfield are fully qualified and registered and have significant skills, knowledge in working with these groups in particular. We use manual techniques to restore, maintain and support well being. Osteopathy works with the structure and function of the body. Review Us